Thank you so much to the gorgeous, kind and effervescent Hayley from Hayley’s Reviews, for the Unique Blogger Awards Nomination. I accept the challenge with pride.
- Share the link to the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them three questions.
Hayley’s Questions To Me:
Why did you choose your blog name?
It does what it says on the tin. I love books, I wanted a group of people who loved books to be able to access my blog and social media easily.
What’s your favourite season?
Without a doubt, winter. I like hot drinks, itchy jumpers, warm blankets and all that good stuff that comes with the chilly months. I think it’s a little easier to hide in the winter too.
What’s your favourite drink and why???
I do love my bubbles on special occasions. However, I recently read a book called Lost For Words and in it, the main character Loveday drinks something called a gimlet and I would like to try that out.
Joanne at Portobello Book Blog
Emma at Damp Pebbles
Vic at Elementary V Watson Blog
Sharon at Chapter In My Life
Amy at Novel Gossip
Claire at Brizzle Lass Books
Nicola at ~ Short Book & Scribes
Kaisha at The Writing Garnet
My Three Questions To My Nominees
- You can have dinner with one fictional character, who would you choose and why?
2. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
3. Can you give the gift of a book recommendation to your readers, one that changed your way of thinking or even changed your life? Also, why did it have that effect on you?
This was so much fun, thanks so much Hayley.
Check out the exclusive giveaway of a £15 Amazon Voucher courtesy of author Daisy James, in celebration of the launch of Sunshine After The Rain. See our pinned Twitter post for the details. Love Books Group ~ Twitter