Huge thanks to Joanne at Portobello Book Blog for the nomination. This looks to be fun and lovely to reflect back on the adventures I have had already this year.
So here are the questions and my answers
1. Best book you’ve read so far in 2017:
Perfect Remains By Helen Fields is top of my list for sure.
2. Best sequel of 2017 so far:
I haven’t read one.
3. New release you haven’t read yet, but want to:
Strange The Dreamer By Laini Taylor
4. Most anticipated release of the second half of 2017:
Perfect Pray By Helen Fields ~ No cover shot as it’s not been announced yet.
5. Biggest disappointment of 2017:
I haven’t one….. yet.
6. Biggest surprise:
The Gender Game By Bella Forrest
7. Favourite new author (debut or new to you):
8. Newest fictional crush:
I love Viggo in The Gender Game
9. Newest favourite character:
Alfred Warner ~ The Uncommon Life Of Alfred Warner By Juliet Conlin.
10. Book that made you cry:
Lost For Words By Stephanie Butland
11. Book that made you happy:
Laugh out loud funny. Disenchanted By Heidi Goody and Iain Grant.
12. Favourite book to movie adaptation of 2017 you’ve seen
Not a movie, but rather a theatre production of Jane Eyre.
13. Favourite review you’ve written this year:
I loved my review for The Returning Tide, By Liz Fenwick. Another of my top picks this year.
14. Most beautiful book you bought or received this year:
My Selection books by Kiera Cass
15. Books you need to read by the end of this year:
Gosh there are so many patiently waiting on me.
True Story By Catherine Simpson is the one I am most eager to get to.
So I am passing on the #MidYear Freak out Tag onto ~
Good Luck, I cannot wait to see your choices.